Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, September 03, 2005

New Look for Stunner's Afflictions!

No! Don't leave!

If you are looking for Stunner's Afflictions you are at the right place. I did some remodeling to improve the look and feel of my blog. I think this is a much better design than the one I had before. But the interesting articles are the same and as time goes by they will get even better.

So everyone please continue to enjoy my blog and even more so now with the new look. Thanks for the visits so far and as always I'm looking forward to your visits and comments.

6 commented:

Breaking the news - the blog way
It's been said that history is gossip, and there was plenty of both surrounding a recent murder on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
Awesome Blog! I added you to my bookmarks. Feel free to check out this cool hip hop and rap site/blog, my boys run it!

I want a new look myself but more of a design than one of blogger templates.But this blue looks alright

Glad you'll loe the new look. Thanks.