Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Emancipation Park, New Kingston

I was in my bed at about 2:00 am and could not fall asleep...Must be a bodily reaction from all the night duties I have been working. So I decided to write a blog (about 3:05 am), but for some strange reason not topic came to mind. Eventually, I decided just to share one of the many photos I have been taking. This and many more will appear on my upcoming website.

This picture was taken at the front of the Emancipation Park in New Kingston. Only if all of Kingston could look like this!

5 commented:

Enquiring minds want to know abt the nightly duties

JA has quite a few high rise buildings I see...I didn't realize that.

hi everyone. You are welcome sunshine, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah it's the nudity park!

Shi did induce sleep dr,d, suh mi nuh know wah happen after dat, mi sleep fi bout a hour an den mi wake up,

For the enquiring minds, I work shift so I go to work at midnight sometimes.

Yeah man Ja have quiete a few campfyah.

Well, it ain't Manhattan, but there are a few... lets see, plenty of the hotels are a bit tall and then in Kingston, there are several tall biuildings, but it all depends on what you call tall... I don't think one reach 20 stories yet!

yeah they are not all that tall. Jamaica need some 20+ story buildings but not too high though.

Dem need fi fix up down town kingston and put up some down deh