Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Little Joseph


For his birthday, little Joseph asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it." The next day the father saw little Joseph heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?" little Joseph told him; "I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage & no bike!

Just giving you a little smile for the day.

14 commented:

now thats a smart lad!

thanks for the chuckle ^_^

Good one Stunner!!! Dont blame Joseph at all

Smart kid. Nice joke. Thanks for sharing.

I got this from another blogger:

A duck waddles into a bar and asks the bartender, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender snarls, "No, this is a bar, we don't sell grapes. Get out of here."

The next day, the duck waddles in, looks the bartender right in the eye and asks, "Got any grapes?":

The bartender yells, "I told you yesterday that we serve drinks, we don't have any grapes. Now get out!!!"

The next day, the duck waddles back in, hops up on a stool and asks, "Got any grapes?"

By this time, the bartender has had all he can stand. He jumps up and yells, " I told you we don't have any grapes. If you ask me that one more time, I'm gonna nail your beak to the bar. Now get out."

The next day, the dusk waddles back into the bar and hops up on the same stool. The bartender sees him and starts getting mad. The duck looks at the bartender and politely asks, "Got any nails?"

The bartender looks puzzled and says no.

The duck looks him square in the eye and says, "Got any grapes?"

I needed that laugh...thanks.. a lot.

Dem lucky him never fly de door open same time fi goh wid dem!!

Stunner! Ya old kidder you!

LOL! Good one.

I don't blame the child one bit, I would pull out and leave too! *wink*

LMAO. thanks for the laugh