Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Eye Candy Returns!


I haven't done this in a while, so I decided it's time enough I posted a Eye Candy! I hope the ladies don't feel to bad that there is not a sexy photo of a male Indian chief scantily clad, flexing his muscles and showing off his washboard abs. No Stunner don't play Indian that way, so it has to be a sexy Indian chieftess.... I doubt that word exist! One thing for sure that's one stroonnnggg body girl! An Indian costume never looked so good!

Nothing special this weekend, just another work-filled weekend! So this eye-candy is just what I need to keep my spirits up at work... hehehe, yuh now mi have to tek a peek!

Oh for all those persons who subscribe to my rss via Feedblitz, there is this cool feature provided by Talkr which reads the post to you. So if you have subscribed and you don't have the time to read my post, or just too plain lazy this would be just for you! If you haven't subscribed yet and want to, you can look for the Subscribe me! button just under the archives list. You may also have noticed I added a Google search to the page, so you can use that to search the blog or the internet.

Anyway enjoy your weekend!

13 commented:

not bad.. i was expecting more thickness though :(

Whooooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeee tongue touching ground....

I'm sure she barely goes out--in the gym eight days a week

really though Stunner--you could show us some pairs

Talk about putting a feather in your cap!

Thank you Stunner. That really made my day! I've said it once, and I'll say it again, black women are the finest on the planet! Oh, and the word you're looking for is "squaw." I don't think there were any female Indian chiefs.

I wanna see Indian Chief flexing his muscles and showing of washboard abs.........

@ Mar: I think i can safely say (on behalf of stu) one of you ladies gonna have to post that one... no indian chief around here

steeeupss....Indian chief please:)

B U M B U H! 80

Suweeettt!!!!

Hey Taylor, you are one hard man to please, star!

Stunner, you haffi do dis more often, star! A weh you find dah one yah?

Ok, nice pic!! :)

How are you star? It's me Bajanqueen and I'm back in the blog world and just wanted to drop by and say "hey!"

I'm trying to remember everyone's blog address from before and can't remember at all! :)

Drop by anytime and see me!

Later!

I'm glad all the men enjoyed the eye candy. I'll post more thickness next time Taylor, lol.

Sorry ladies, no half naked men flexing on this blog...unless it's me!

since the indian chief isnt forthcoming sneak preview of the Stunner.