Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hmmm....I Guess I Could Be

There's a Chance You Could Be Violent

Overall, you're a pretty chill person - and you have a good handle on your emotions.
Sometimes your anger gets the best of you, and end up regretting how you act.
Try to curb your temper more often. It only has to get out of control once to do some damage.


I saw one of these blog quizes on GC's blog and decided to do one myself. So I went to Blogthings and found the above quiz and gave it a try. So the above is my result, but how about you? Could You Be Violent?

20 commented:

Did the test. Got the same result as you.

Interesting. Apparently I don't have a violent bone in my body.

thanks for the shoutout Stunner. I got exactly the same results. I think the only time there's a danger of me getting violent is in traffic.

I got a blue teddy..... you guys are definitely not good for me .... you guys are dangerous

I think that teddy bear is going to destroy those building!

Bwoy, Stunner, I got the same result as you.....so bobby watch out! it means i can hurt blue teddy bears!!!!!
But me violent???? I would not have thunk it!

@ Mar: A watching ma'am a watching .... but first you have to get pass my cuddly eyes ..... :)

I got: There's Not a Violent Bone in Your Body

like jamaican dawta.. jus' cool man.

@Leon: Cool, that means I'm not the only person who explodes every now and then.

@Jamaican Dawta: LOL, calm an collective at all times. Seems we need more people like you around.

@GC: Don't even mention traffic and driving, that's when I loose my temper the most!

@Bobby: LOL, you and Jamaican Dawta are bird of a feather. But don't worry keep hanging out with us darker bears and we'll teach you how to loose that nice blue colour! lol!

@justacoolcat: I'm afraid he might lol.

@marangand: I guess some of us have a little violent side inside, even if we don't know it.

@Adrian: Well it might be true, judging from your patience with your landlady!

It didnt allow me to do it..am pretty sure I can be violent tho

PS..are you part of the Facebook blogging community?

Lol. I'm sure I don't have a violent bone in my body...

Although...today I felt like grabbing the hot pink razr out of the pudgy hands of a 15 year old brat, throwing it on the ground, stomping all over it and then shoving it up her behind.

...I didn't though.

Only if I am put under LOTS of pressure! I am quite a peaceful man...

I didn't need a test to tell me I can blaze up, like gc I drive, but it was good to have a 'professional' opinion.

Mobay Ann mi fraid a yuh .... just a 15yr old and you harboured those thoughte imagine if yuh ketch yuh spouse a gi whey the ting blow wow!!!!

Hi, Stunner! As soon as I saw "Have you ever broken things (in anger)?" mi coulda tell which way de quiz was goin'. Violent, violent, violent -- and I've always considered mi-self peaceful piggy.

lol bobby :) Trust me... some of dem pickney nowadays would run satan out of hell!

@Abeni: I'm not sure why you weren't able to do it. Strange.

@Ann (MobayDP): Ratid! Girl that sound like yuh have a seriously violent side!

@Jamaipanese & Deelze: Birds of a feather are violent together, lol!

@Sidney: That's how I am.

@Emanicipated?: LOL! I guess experience is the best way to know.

@Melody: Hey Melody! Welcome back to blagville! LOL! Yeah breaking stuff in anger is definately a violent streak!