Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, December 09, 2005

2006 Honda Civic - My Car of The Year!


Yes finally the civic has been reinvented! This is now my new dream car. I never thought I would want a Civic over an Accord. But the 2006 Honda Civic has certainly sunk roots into my dreams.

It seems that I'm not the only one who is impressed with this new Civic. This car has been so impressive that it has claimed for itself the 2006 Motor Trend Award. The first time Honda has received this prestigious award. This is no ordinary feat as the magazine tested 28 newly designed models before honoring the Civic, the largest field of candidates the magazine had considered in the award's 57-year history. The Civic out ranked other models such as the Lexus GS, Mazda5 and the Mercedes-Benz CLS. You can read the CNN article here.

The 2006 Civic boasts a new radical design (view the sedan and Si coupe) that is truly a work of art and personifies what style is. Apart form being much more spacious it has an interior that will certainly keep you in your car a lot longer and a beautiful dashboard that you can't help staring at. But it is not just pretty looks! The new Civic has finally got a bigger engine, 1800cc in the regular model and a 2 litre engine and a 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEC, 197 horse power in the Si model.

Great going Honda! This is one car I definitely would love to own... (sigh) ...only if I had the money!

Have a great weekend everyone.

10 commented:

Kia Ora (hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. The car is the real "stunner". Great blog & great sunset.

I have always been a lover of civic although BMW is my car of choice. This one looking good though ... maybe I can buy it as my sport type car!!

Ok you're talking about things that I don't understand....

I think a car is a car!! But for men it has always been different. The color is wicked, the sleekness of it is ok, i guess!! ~lol~

Anywho, I hope you have a great weekend yourself!

Oh and hurry up and get that web site going, I want to see some pictures!! Never been to Jamaica so I have to live vicariously through your pics! *smile*

~Smooches~

Enjoy your weekend babes, that honda civic is sweet fi true!

Honda fan here too.Enjoy the weekend

Nice..Nice..
I used to like the 2004 model, especially when it hat the skirts on it, but dis look betta!
It does look somewhat like the Acura RS, but that is not a bad car to look like.

Oh, you're gonna go and make me feel bad for just buying a Toyota!

My husband is in love with the new Civic too. He has a black 2000 Civic Si right now but he wants to go test drive the new model. I'm all for it if I can test drive the latest 5 and 7 series BMWs!

boy that civic is hot hot hot.

been thinking of buying a new car for some time now. eye's peeled for second owner sales.