Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Bernie Mac Takes His Final Bow

Bernie Mac October 5, 1957 - August 9, 2008

I was going to post a recap of my trip to Florida, but as I was in the process of doing the finishing touches I heard the sad news. Well known comedian and Actor Bernie Mac has died at the age of 50 due to complications caused by pneumonia, for which he was recently hospitalized. Bernie Mac has risen to become a very significant comedian and actor since his early debut on Def Comedy Jam, c0-staring in many big box office movies such as Charlie's Angels, Transformers, Oceans Eleven and Oceans Thirteen. He is also known for his popular television sitcom The Bernie Mac Show, which happens to be one of my favorite television shows. No more Bernie Mac show, damn that's hard to swallow. His great talent and funny personality will be greatly missed.

7 commented:

Rest in Peace Bernie Mac.Condolences to family and friends.

Was Shocking news I had no idea, and now Issac Hayes...

r.i.p
and now issac hayes gone too. oh man

I hate black keys on a keyboard. I hate my gums cause they black. lol.

This is a tragedy... such a great loss to the entertainment industry - the BLACK entertainment industry! I loved the BM Show... and Isaac Hayes? Aw man... y'all pray hard for Morgan Freeman, hear?

Irony of ironies, I see that a film is coming out shortly, featuring Bmac and Isaac Hayes...lawd.