Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Can You See A Difference?

Yesterday was my day off, so I woke up late and decided, "what the hell, since mi wake up late...might as well mi kick-back fi di day!" So I decided to just chill and watch a little TV. While flipping through the channels I stopped on the Jerry Springer Show, and they had some people from the KKK, in there dumb-ass costumes, (It should be CCC- Corny-ass Country Clowns) chatting all kinda bullshit! This led me to wonder to myself....

Well can you?

10 commented:

did you hear about the postal worker that went postal?

Nah-they all a bunch of jokers:)

You're funny. Jerry's show is so distasteful to me now.....I just can't stop shaking my head and going 'tsk tsk' everytime I watch it. Did you see the long ago episode where HE had a fight with one of the KKK members and they broke his nose?? (He's Jewish and the KKK hate Jews as much as Blacks). Now THAT was good entertainment! LOL

Hahaha, I know thats right!

I saw the same show and was like they look like straight Asses!

~lol~

Good one bro...they are all clowns is right!

Jerry Springer used to be fun to watch.

Have a great weekend.

~Smooches~

I always thought Jerry Springer was fake.

I think Springer is fake too.
You could of put his picture next to the other two images, a clown trifecta.

The resemblance in the picture is uncanny. Jerry Springer is a joke, a waste of good air time.

yuh left out the biggest clown of them all...Jerry Jerry.....