Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, February 17, 2006

Manchester and St. Elizabeth Scenery

As I promised in my last post, that during the course of the week, I would post some of the photos I took while I was in the country. Well what better time to post them than on the weekend! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

I took this one at my aunts house in Maidstone, Manchester.


This one was taken on the plains of St. Elizabeth.


A shot of a small pond in the plains in St. Elizabeth.


A donkey grazing near the pond.

Enjoy your weekend!

10 commented:

Dat a some seriout bush washout

the picts remind me so much of home :)

Loooove the pics, taking me right back. I have some great memories of Jamaica, my other home.

Noice my yute! Really nice pictures, me homesick now :(

Glad you all like the pics.