Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Midweek Perk!

Well if your week has been getting to you like mine has, then you need something to perk up your pressuring, stressful week. So this is for you my Blogging peeps...

Read this...
A young Jamaican University graduate applied for an engineering position
at a Kingston based firm. A Trini Engineer also applied for the job, and
both applicants, since they had the same qualifications on paper, were
asked by the Department Manager to take a test.

Upon completion of the test, the manager went to the Jamaican and said,
"Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the man from
Trinidad the job."

The Jamaican asked, "Suh why yu do dat? Bote a wi get nine questions
rite. And dis is Jamaica,and me is Jamaican, so a me shoulda get de wuk!"

The manager said, "We have made our decision, based not on the correct
answers, but rather on the question that you both missed."

The Jamaican asked, "An how in the name of Jesus yu decide sey one wrong
answer betta dan de adda ?"

The manager replied, "Simple. The Trini put down "'I don't know" for
question 5, and you put "Me nuh know either".

A lilly sup'm supm' fi yuh watch...



Now a little activity for you...




You Are 64% Healthy



Your diet is quite healthy, but you don't too crazy with what you eat.

You know how to eat what's good for you, but you're also careful not to deprive yourself.



Now who seh Papa Stunner nuh tek care a unuh? Hope that brightened up your week!

9 commented:

The lighthouse joke was pretty cool!

i am 56% healthy...i guess thats why the weight wont budge :-)
Funny jokes!

Dyamn! I am 44% healthy. Dat nah true. They nevah ask the right questions. Cho!

I am 28% healthy? lol I never had a clue.

lmao @ that video's twist at the end

im afraid to do the healthy quiz

Cool! I heard that joke a while back. Nice to see it in video form. Those Jamaican jokes never fail to crack me up.