Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, January 05, 2007

Warning!!!

I don't usually do this, but I just had to inform you all about this important warning that has been issued:

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worries-Overloading- Recreational- Killer (WORK).
If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.
If you should come into contact with WORK, take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating- Neutralizer- Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer -Elimination- Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.
You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

I hope the New Year has been good so far fo you. Krazy things happening now, I'll write a decent post when I am in the frame of mind to do so, but I just had to give you all a likkle suppin' suppin' till then.

6 commented:

I catch it already!! I need some antiviral meds called MONEY!! Somebody hook me up!!!!

Nice. Email worthy. Kinda like the wife one.

Like the others I need the anti viral medicine called money or lottery winnings lol

Oh man, I contracted WORK long ago, and been afflicted every since.

Once it bring the money cyah complain too much.