Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, January 15, 2007

Extreme Piercing

I don't generally have a problem with piercing. I love it when a woman pierces her ears, and has a beautiful pair or earrings to adorn her and complement her features. Although I wouldn't want my woman to pierce her belly button or pierce her ears a second time, I don't mind seeing a woman with such piercings. Today a lot of persons pierce various body parts, including the places that don't regularly see the light of day. Both male and female indulge in this form of adornment, which at times does complement their features.

However, there are some who definitely take this whole body piercing thing a bit...wait...not a bit...too damn far! Check out these pics I got in an email. (Be warned, some may find these images a bit disturbing...I did!)



This is not adorning the body, this is mutilating ones self. I personally think this form of piercing is ridiculous and disgusting. I'm looking at the photos and wonder how the hell these guys eat and if they have a brain! Maybe they lacked they attention they wanted and they feel this is the best way the could get it or they are just plain crazy. But I can't see any reason why a sane human being would want to do this to himself.

I'm not the one to dictate what anyone does to his or her body, but sometimes people go too far, or at least what is too far in my book. And this is definitely one of these cases!

I have once again posted a new photo on Exotic Island Photos, my favorite photo of Red Hills, check it out!

12 commented:

Yuck!!!

Hmmm...and I have noted the common denominator from the pics. Also add excessive tattoos to the list, and the rappers/urbanites who wear 'Grillz'. Gross!!

I totally agree with you Stunner. Seems kinda morbid.

Extreme!!!!

body piercings always carry the risk of being torn out. I dont mind the usual on girls only.. ears, tongue, nipple, clit. nothing else though :p

Thanks for making me feel sick first thing in the morning!

Currently only my ears are pierced - if i ever have a flat stomach, I'll do my belly button! Otherwise would love to do the top of my ear but everyone says it really hurts so am chickening out.

That is nasty. I feel the same about tattoos; some are fine, but there is a guy I'll see around that has his whole head and face tatooed.

Nasty.

Ugh, disgusting!

Did Adrian include the clit and nipple in his 'usual'? hehe.

WTF?! These guys clearly have issues. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. I especially hate the pierced lip. How's he supposed to kiss? Oh right. He won't have to.

Some piercings are kinda painful to look at -- makes yu wince when yu see dem. IMHO, navel rings & tongue rings look painful &/or gross.

Looks so very painful.I was grimacing when I saw some of them.

You even said though "in your book" well they have their very own book with their own rules for their own life. live and let live. and if you are concerned with them just "wanting attention" then why did you give it to them by writing a while blog about it?

Why does it matter? Who are you to judge them? If you think it's gross then why look? you willingly scrolleed down didn't you?
I think you people are the weird ones. Get a life.

Why does it matter? Who are you to judge them? If you think it's gross then why look? you willingly scrolleed down didn't you?
I think you people are the weird ones. Get a life.