Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ordering Pizza in 2010

I got an email from one of my coworkers, it's really funny, but a bit worrying based on the advancements in IT in the past decade. Check it out:

Subject: Ordering Pizza in 2010

This is funny, but the scary part about it is that it's probably not too far away from being reality.

Want to know how to order a pizza in 2010?

Turn up the volume. . . Click the link below and see. . .

listen closely. . . watch the pointer carefully!

This seems so true, it's frightening!

"http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf"


Click here to see today's Exotic Island Photo!

5 commented:

So scary. That woman just knew all of his business. I did laugh when she pulled up his shopping list and told him the size of his pants. Lol.

Way too much trouble for a pizza if you ask me. I would've given up halfway.

The pizza lady bad him up still.

Personally I wouldn't mind much if CRM systems got to this speed.. I'm pretty open, nothing to hide, I think.

Lawd. Why she have to touch on the wife's magazine subscription? Selling a woman out! That was sooo wrong!