Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, October 06, 2006

The Bath Tub Test

It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started:

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub." "Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

The director's answer Is below...





"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

Did you pass the test? Don't lie now! Got that one in my email so I shared it. Enjoy your weekend!

P.S. I have switched to the new Blogger (Beta) and may be experimenting with it over the weekend...if I have the time. So don't be surprised if things look a bid different or totally messed up.

8 commented:

Yup, am pleased 2 say ah got it. God is great.

I was going to use the bucket. So like Dr. D. I'm a mad man.

Heard it before so amexempted this time:)

I've heard that one before but as I said before its a stupid question. You are given obvious options.

I would have drank it all, what does that mean?

I would have told the guy sday slavery done and him fe empty the bath himself! Ra$$!

Ok, I would have gone with the bucket! (* hangs head in shame *)

You guys are so funny. Had me in stitches reading your comments. I too got this one in my email this past week and was gonna post but decided not to so thanks to Stunner for sharing. So .. I too am exempt.

Tell me if blogger beta is any better ... I may switch back ...

Greetings Stunner. I chose the teacup as it was the most ladylike. And yes I would prefer a window seat / bed. Hope the view is good.

All the best with school.