Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Enter The Meatrix

On a lighter side today, can't be depressing you guys all the time, I have something to put a smile on your faces. I received this funny animation in my email a long time ago, but for some reason it pop up in my memory. So I decided to share it with you peeps in Blogland. Turn up the pc speaker volume, Buckle-up and Enter The Meatrix! You can click the link above, the image above or click here to enter the Meatrix, enjoy.

9 commented:

Awesome - I've just realized the importance of supporting local business and eating whole foods in the last year. Thanks for sharing this - awesoem.

stunner that was some cool stuff. very smart.

T.G.I.F (have a nice one)

Yo - more bloggage, por favor.

Funny, but I still eat meat. lol
I'm assuming you dont eat meat?

I thought about trying the whole vegitarian lifestyle, but just can't do it, caan do without mi meat!