Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Can You Read This?

I promised that I would drop a post this weekend (yeah I know it almost done, but it's still the weekend). It's not all that much of a decent post, but I just wanted to share this with you. I received the following in my mail at work. I found it very interesting and I was amazed at how powerful our brains are. Read the following and you will see what I'm talking about.

Can you read this? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Facinating isn't it? Hvae a geart wkeened erveynoe, or waht's lfet of it!

12 commented:

yup,first time I saw that it was amazing

Yep - that is amazing. Good thing too, because my typing sometimes comes out spelled wrong.

Yeah, I was pretty impressed the first time I saw it myself....I'm not surprised at myself with these things though, because the way my mind works I tend to read things backwards and forward, and somtimes even jumbled. Have a great weekend rude bwoy!

Yes, it is interesting...

I thought this was quite interesting when i 1st saw it. I still wonder about the truth to it but it really didn't pose a problem to be read.

Sure can...Our brain is something isn't it? Or does this just go to show that we can understand ebonics and broken english...lol:)

It is really is amazing when you think about it.

Yeah the first time I saw it I was bowled over too.

We only use a small percentage of our brains - amazing.

This was cool...I got it in an email for a friend a while ago...

Great post!

~Smooches~