Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend Eye Candy - Soca Princess

It has been a while since I have posted an Eye Candy, so I decided to post one today, especially since I am pressed for time. This is a shot of the sexy Soca Princes Destra! Bwoy, shi have a nice piece a body sah!

I hope you all had a great week so far and that your weekend will be even better. This weekend I head to Portland once again and face the poor excuse for a road. Hopefully this time I will get the time to stop and take some photos of the scenery along the way this time. The pictures Tami posted have motivated me to try and get some pictures of this beautiful parish, even though they may not look as enchanting. We'll see how that goes. Anyway likkle more mi peeps!

5 commented:

had no idea what she looked like to be honest

I was actually worried that Destra would take away my man, however i saw her up close and she has cellulite so i feel a bit better.

Stunner my pics mesmerize u man?

@Jdid: Really star? Well now you know, lol.

@Tami: LMAO!!!! Let's hope, for your sake, she doesn't tone up! Yeah those pics make me yearn for Portland but the roads keep deterring me.

Destra's a real hottie indeed! You might wanna correct the post title.

you see that window to the left thats where we were standing and looking.. she alright still. but not that hot.. she was tucking in the belly as well.

at one point she was fixing her boobs right at the mirror we were standing but cuz its tinted.. *faint*.. lol.. one of the okay days at work i tell u.