Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cheating Must Be Based On Trust

That's why they say, 'Cheating must be based on trust',
A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies.
Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a resounding noise came from outside...

The woman, sort of bewildered, jumps up from the bed and yells at the man,
Shit! That must be my husband! So the guy quickly got out of bed, scared and naked.

He jumped out the window like a crazy man, smashed himself on the ground, went through a thorn bush, And then he stood up and started to run fast to his car. Just a few minutes later he returns and tells the woman I'm your husband, you slut!!!

So the woman answers: Oh, yeah!! And why were you running? You son of a bitch!

Just wanted to lighten up your day!!!

9 commented:

Seriously,this sounds like a couple I know!!

esto thats so sad...they shud jus break up!

Ha, Ha ,Ha....I'm glad I'm only just seeing this....cruel, but funny. Touche.