Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Maid


The Maid asked for a raise:

The Madam was very upset about this and asked: 'Now Maria, why do you want an increase?'

Maria: Well Madam, there are three reasons why I want an increase. The first is that I iron better than you.
Madam: 'Who said you iron better than me?'

Maria: 'The Master said so.'
Madam: 'Oh.'

Maria: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.'
Madam: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than I?'

Maria: 'The Master did.'
Madam: 'Oh.'

Maria: 'My third reason is that I am a better lover than you.'
Madam (very upset now): 'Did the Master say so as well?'

Maria: 'No Madam, the gardener did.'

SHE GOT THE PAY RAISE..!

4 commented:

lol she get ketch..

madam just needs to have some dirt on master then the maid goose cook.

De gardener prob'ly soon want a raise to -- since him soh presumptuous.