Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged - 8 Random Things About Me

Marangand tagged me some time ago to post 8 random things about myself. Here are the rules that I have to abide by:

  1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves
  2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and 8 random facts about themselves
  3. Then tag 8 other people and notify them that they have been tagged
So here I go:
  1. I do not eat liver, it tastes awful.
  2. I love going to the beach. It''l go all seven days of the week if I could.
  3. I used to walk home from school up to fourth form (10th grade). Me and my crew used to chat, DJ, take detours to explore. We used to look forward to going home every evening.
  4. I still watch cartoons. Yes I know i'm a big man but damn they make me laugh!
  5. I had my first Subway sandwich a few days ago. Can you believe it, it took me 20+ years!
  6. I wanted to be an Architect before changing to Engineering. Big mistake!
  7. I once went out to eat some food with my friends in two different foot of slippers and didn't realize until I had already reached.
  8. I have the picture to prove it.

Now to tag 8 people! Hmm I'm not sure who has been tagged before as i have been out of the loop a while, so, I hereby tag: Scratchie, Kami, Owen, Gela, Yamfoot, Taylor, Luke Cage, Justacoolcat.

9 commented:

I was tagged already Stunner dear. Cartoons rock!
lol@ 2 different slippers

Cracking up about the slippers....I have heard of people doing that b4, still cant understand how that happens....i used to love cartons...the old ones were good tom and jerry, pink panther, yogi bear, road runner...etc etc, now-a-days i dont get it...

That picture is hilarious! I watch cartoons too.

I luv the two different slippers thing...classic...

hey are you still gonna be in NYC for 4th Jul holiday? So will I, maybe we'll run into each other.

Growing up my mum used to pretend liver curry was beef curry, but i would wise up once i got into my mouth and began to gag....

This tag thing is spreading like wildfire. I love cartoons too. They're a lot more laid back that live action shows.

Can any one actually stop watching cartoons after getting hooked on it .... i am knocking forty ...wait think i hear batman starting ...see ya

LOL on the slippers man!!! And hey, I watch the Boomerang channel. Cartoons all day, every day! I don't care!

the best part of the subway sandwich is the cookie. the sandwich is like air