Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, August 05, 2006

$@@&#%!& Blogger!!!

Yes I said it! !%#@&#! Blogger! I don't know what the hell happened. Yesterday I went on my blog to visit the blogs on my blog roll only to find a !%!$#&! blue screen! no words, no pictures, no posts, not even the ^@&!^@& title of my blog! I don't know what the rass is wrong with Blogger sometimes.

Don't be surprised at the new look. Being the resourceful person I am, I decided to pick another template. And whalla all the posts and words are back! So bear with me as I will have to spend the weekend customizing my blog. It shouldn't be too hard, as I have saved the code for the previous template. I hope you all like the new look!

Have a great weekend!

7 commented:

Yeah. Blogger blows sometimes. The new temp looks nice.

That has happened to me a number of times as well. Blogger help took forever to answer and asked me what I did wrong. I always save a copy of the template so I can reconstruct it should....when the need arises!

good thing you save the templates. Blogger is infamous for what you went through. The name of the game is save, save, save everything. And just like one of the commenters mentioned. You ask them a question and it takes them forever to get back to you...

I'm ok with the template. I can't remember every having a problem with blogger. I guess because my site is so regular, no whole heap a links and pics and stuff.

That happened to me last week Stunner, my blog just disappeared on me. It came back without me having to do anything though.

customised mine so much afraid to change it

I noticed your template was hosed too. Glad you have it fixed.