Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 29, 2006

Lazy Blogging

Yes I know I've not make a post for about a week now, but I've been feeling a bit lazy for a couple of days now, so I decided to give blogging a little rest. I'm still feeling lazy, I've just been lazing around for the whole day, hopefully this lazy feeling will go away soon and I get to do something productive.

Despite the lazy feeling I've been doing some work on my website Scenes of Jamaica. I have remodeled the whole site, brand new look with a totally different theme as well as additional features. It's still being worked on but you can take a look at it by clicking here.

Another earthquake in Indonesia! I could not believe it when I heard the news that Indonesia suffered another devastating earthquake, not even two years after the earthquake and tsunami that destroyed the country. Some 3500 lost their lives. My heart goes out to them. This world is getting more dangerous everyday. We too need to brace ourselves for our annual scare, Hurricanes, as the season starts in a few days.

Another unbelievable news I heard! The West Indies team actually won the one-day series between themselves and India! I know you find this hard to believe that the West Indies team actually won something! But it's true, I saw it with my own two eyes! No I wasn't dreaming, because I had my coworker pinch me, and it hurt like hell! I know Ri must have been celebrating the victory. Well lets hope they keep it up.

Just a quick observation: have you ever noticed that the Blogger spell-check does not recognize the words Blog, Blogging and Blogger?

6 commented:

Heard about the earthquake last night.I find them to be such scary things.Yup,Windies shoocked everyone with a big win

Yes,

Indeed I just finished celebrating, and now I will nervously watch the test series.

Abeni, I feel you. Earquakes are very scary, it's so much the destruction it causes, it's the fact that they are unpredictable. yeah WI shocked everyone!

Good to her from you sunshine, I wouldn't even want to vist there.

True Ri, that will be the "test". Bet you will be on the edge of your seat for that.

Hie Smallisland girl, good to hear from you :)! I second that, really exciting matches.

Glad to see you let your fingers do the walking. You need to do it somemore...

Stunner man I'm pretending this whole Windie turn around thing ain't happening 'cause I know the second I start giving dem notice dey going to start losing again. ;)

Stunner, those are the signs of the times, earthquakes and disasters in diverse places.