Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Carnival 2006 - Jamaican Style

As I promised in my last post, here are some of the pictures I took of Carnival 2006 in Jamaica. The street parade is divided into two road marches, the Jamaica Carnival road march and the Bachanal Carnival road march. I didn't get much good shots because I was at work. I just took a few minutes to take a few pictures. Anyway, no more chatting, here are the pictures! Enjoy!

Bachanal Carnival 2006

Roll it gyall, roll it gyal!

Revellers marching down Knutsford Blvd. to the Mass Camp

Buss wine!

Jamaica Carnival

The Gleaner revellers on Half Way Tree, heading to The National Stadium.

A shot of the "tail ends", of the parade that is.

Informal revellers, no spectators round here!

A shot of Byron Lee's truck in a sea of revellers.

9 commented:

Yayyy,I see the Vincy Flag representing.

Thanks for sharing the pics

I saw it too. There were a whole bunch of white dudes aching to get some Jamaican wining.

Wow...I see it too Abeni! *smile*

The pics are nice.

~Smooches~

Wow...I see it too Abeni! *smile*

The pics are nice.

~Smooches~

stunna you need to get a flickr.com account mate. you've got some wikid pictures.

Bwoy stunna u up in di people dem parade wen u shud be at work! LOL! di pics are heavy tho. I bet u was dying to go an buss a few wine too!

...Conglomerate member...(W.P)