Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Ok, I was tagged in Facebook three times (including Kami and Mad Bull) and more recently on Blah Bloh Blog.

Facebook Rules: Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged, you have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, that means I want to know more about you.

To do this, go to the "notes" tab on your homepage. Paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, and then tag 25 people(in the right hand corner of this app). Then click "publish".

So here goes...

1 I love pastry! I have to literally buy only one doughnut, if I buy the box I'll eat it all off at once!

2 My favorite cake is Black Forrest Cake, but i hate chocolate cake.

3 I seriously think I have OCD.

4 I have to read my news paper in order. If I can't i won't read it until I get the opportunity to read it in order.

5 I love photography, it's my passion.

6 I love outdoor adventures, hiking, beaches, visiting attractions, yep that's my thing.

7 I can ride motorbikes. My father used to own one, but just as I started to ride it and have fun he sold it. Mi still have him up fi dat, lol.

8 I love to see women in heels.. such a turn on! But the toes dem haffi tan good... no jacked up feet round here!

9 I am beginning to believe that I'm addicted to the gym. I feel so awful when I miss a gym day and work extra hard when i go back.

10 I love breasts!

11 I love a woman with a nice strong body.

12 I love big asses!

13 I am not a morning person. I rather stay up late in the night and wake up late.
.
14 I hate most bugs. I only like lady bugs and peenie wallies.

15 I love pork. Yep stew pork, roast pork, jerk pork, etc...

16 My favorite Dancehall songs are from the 90's to early 2000's.

17 I am not nice when I am hungry. Trust mi yuh nuh want fi piss mi off when mi raw!

18 I admit it, I'm addicted to Scrabble on Facebook. 98% of my Facebook visits is to play Scrabble.

19 I don't particularly love to read, but for some strange reason I read blogs.

20 I still haven't reached the 240 km/h limit in my new car. Been to 160 km/hr the most so I still have a long way to go.

21 I love to laugh.

22 I still watch cartoons.

23 I hardly drink beer and prefer mixed alcoholic drinks.

24 I prefer fruits I don't have to peel, except banana. I eat bananas a lot!

25 I love Gratto.

I will bend the Facebook rules a bit and just tag a few of my friends as I have already tagged 25 in Facebook, muuaahhhhahahah. All the following people are officially tagged: Tami, Emancipated, Cranky Putz, Gussie Clarke and GC.

14 commented:

Wicked Bwoy...gonna have to think now....

you definately cheated on this. some of those points could have been compile in to one

@Emanicipated?: LOL!

@Owen: No, I don't think so, each deserved their special mention.

love off the pork my yout. nothing wrong with that

19 and 21 are so me! these are fun to read

#10 and 12 takes the cake.

I did this already on fb. Why are you not on my list?

I just sharpened my number two pencil, now where's my notepad.

@Jdid: Oh yes my friend, pork sweet!

@Rae: Blogs are indeed interesting and of course laughter is the best medicine. thanks for dropping by.

@Tami: Just telling it as it is lol! Why have you been hiding from me on Facebook?

@Gussie: lol. Will check out your post.

With you on OCD, the BF cake, 21 and 22.
off to come up with m own list.

Did i say i love marinated pork that is roasted/grilled so that the fatty bit is crunchy? I do

you do realize that heels leads to jackedup feet right?

cake and eat it too?

getting around to it

Black forest cake to the world!! Love it too.

And you and me can share a good side a pork anyday, yeah??

Boy! Yuh starting to sound a lot like ah man I have a crush on fuh real!

Yuh leave too much stuff unexplained though..

#3: I was going to ask about yuh OCD but I read #4 and I can see what yuh mean.

Big LOL to # 10 & 12: Whateveahhhh!

#18: Wait. Have you played with the othe Scrabble addict PiscesInPurple? www.piscesinpurple.com

#25: What is Gratto?