Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Are You a risk Taker?




Your Risk Taking Level: Medium-Low



You'll take a risk if you have to, but you prefer to err on the side of caution.

If something looks like it's going to work out, you may just go for it.



But frivolous risks like gambling totally aren't your style.

You prefer to have as much control over your life as possible.

Are You a Risk Taker?

I wonder if this makes me boring?

4 commented:

boring? no. Just not stupid. Enough unfortunate things happen to everybody to curb most people from going out and trying to make them happen.

I would say I operate pretty much off the same principle.....and no, it is not boring, more like looking at the positive and negative potentials of situations....that is what maturity is about, not boring at all IMHO. BTW, this is the previous blogger known as Dr. D.

yeah...pretty much

lol

snooooze :P

@GC: So true, why learn the hard way when you have so many examples and as they say once bitten twice shy. I guess we all take educated risks at times.

@Dr.D: Glad to know I'm not alone. An intelligent and educated risk is less likely to disappoint. Good to hear from you and thanks for dropping by!

@Pepper: Gwey, mi nuh boring! LOL!