Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Portland Flora

As promised, here are the rest of the photos I took in my parent yard in Portland. I just went wild with the camera and started to take photos of almost all the flowers in the yard.

I can't remember the name of this flower.

Pink Roses

Peach Hibiscus

I love this shot. I can't remember the name of this flower either.

I hope you enjoyed the photos. If you know the name of the flowers let me know. Enjoy your day.

7 commented:

Awesome. We need to see how they are arranged.

The first one is an ixora/exora(sp).Have those in my yard as well

Portland really has the right soil type and climatic conditions for exotic plants. Great shots as usual stunner.

Kami is right about the Ixora.

We have the last one here at home too, but me nuh know wah it name.

I wonder if the last one isn't called a Coffee Rose? (Not a real rose)