Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Off to NY!... I Think?

Yes you read right! I'm on vacation and it's off to the Big Apple to feel what real cold feels like!... Well so I thought. I was supposed to be in the air right now, as I had booked a ticket for the 8:30 am flight, but instead I'm at my home on my computer blogging at 9:16! Why? Because of dutty tinking Air Jamaica! One again those bastards delayed my flight, so now my 8:30 am flight is not leaving until 2:30pm! And they didn't even have the decency of calling to let one know the flight would be delayed! I know i should have checked the status, but come on it's Air Jamaica, so I was expecting a delay of an hour or two, but not for 6 hours on a morning flight! So thanks to dutty late bug Air Jamaica I had to drive all the way back home. Now I need to get some sleep, going to bed at 2:00 am and waking up by 5:00 am takes a toll on ones body. I checked in nonetheless, so it shouldn't be that bad when i get back to the airport. Hopefully that dutty airline don't delay the flight again!

9 commented:

weren't you just here in the summer?
Have a safe trip.

all those who can't fly out many times a year a bat... -me of course :p

Have a safe flight, Stunner.

Have fun, Mr. Stunner! :)

lol @ dutty tinking Air Jamaica! comment.

have fun, mi nuh grudge yuh fi the cold temperature still

Walk safe. Enjoy the big city and avoid the cold as much as possible.

This comment has been removed by the author.