Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Checking In

I have moved at last, but not all is well, I still have a lot of unpacking and fixing up to do. But I have no time to do it, between working double shifts and school I hardly have time to do anything. not even sleep gets priority anymore. The place is OK, not as comfortable with it as I would want feel, but it will have to do until the end of next semester. No Internet yet, cause I just got the time to do the transfer on Friday. So I still have a few more days before I get it back. With all of that I will be scarce for a while. Anyway can't tarry fi long, just giving an update and hailing up everyone. Enjoy your weekend, and here is a little something to help you do that.


A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny. So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin. However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man's new face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his youthful beauty!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice. He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?"

"My darling," she replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."

8 commented:

Good for you on moving. You should be more comfortable once you finish unpacking, fixing up the pad and get settled in.

the joke was funny too!

Sounds like the wife no longer kisses him, huh? Stay strong, Sir Stunner, you soon move through all this pesky school nonsense!

Well the worst part is over.Can only get better.right?

Congrats on finding the new place. It'll feel like home in no time at all.

Beautiful. I love that joke.
Hope all goes well with the rest of the unpacking.

Terrific joke Stunner. Glad the moving is going as planned. A few kinks, but I'm sure you'll work it out. You are cordially invited to my blogoversary celebration.

For every time de wife wanted to tell her, "Kiss my *ss!"
(BTW, Stunner, congrats!)