Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Quick Jotting

I have been scarce of late, no unnuh nuh do mi nuttin! No mi nuh inna malice wid unnuh! I have been rather busy and unda some serious pressure. A I have mentioned before, school is in full swing and the lecturers did not hesitate to start unleashing streams of notes, assignments and labs. O I have been trying to cope with the stress of school and work. I have three assignments due on Thursday: only lab, one report and a homework. The homework and the lab are done already and una lock, but the assignment is breathing down my neck. I should have started a long time ago, but all the information I dug up on the web, just kept turning me off. Have you ever had an assignment that you just don't know where to start? Well this is one of them.

You may have noticed that between Tuesday and yesterday I have managed to drop a line or two on your blogs, so I have not forsaken blogsville. I will drop a decent post Thursday night...Well that is if I'm not too beat! Anyway, till dem time deh, enjoy this comic yah.

10 commented:

We'll wait, see how nice we are? :)

LOL@ the cartoon. At least your levity is still intact man. Keep staying positive in the interim...

(That dog mighta been eliminated from 'F of Lov' just a few weeks ago.) Just start, Stunner, U don't haffe start at de beginnin' -- sort out as U go along.

Stupid dog! Glad to see you're still around. I know the pressures of school, believe me.

Lol,that was funny. Am in the same boat.Nuff work at school got me busy.

So much going on, but it will be worth it when you're done.

Damn dogs.

Why is everyone bashing the dog! The man spoke indistinctly, thats clear. The dog was just trying to please.

no comments on the school scene. Why UTECH feel that we mus do more work than Masters Degree students?

good luck with the assignment

That pic is so disgusting that it's funny.