Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ninja Assassin


Last night I braved the cold of the New York winter, the snow and ice, the bone chilling winds to make my way to the Cinema to watch Ninja Assassin. The trek in the inhospitable weather was certainly worth it as the action in the movie certainly warmed up my chilled blood! If you are into almost non-stop action, fast pace martial arts, weapon wielding and blood splattering with dismembered limbs, then this is the movie for you!

The movie spits action from the very beginning, there was almost no slowing down in this movie. Even the flashbacks that develop the story light was somewhat intriguing as it set the pace and the storyline for the movie. The movie stars, Korean entertainer/actor Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) who plays Raizo, who is a Ninja Assassin who was trained from childhood by a secret Ninja clan and is being pursued by his clan for turning his back on them. The movie co-stars Naomie Harris, an English actress of Jamaican descent, who plays Mika an Europol investigator who becomes marked for death due to her investigations into the secret assassin organization. But I will say no more, you need to watch the movie.

Overall the movie was decent, the action was almost none-stop fast paced fighting and slicing. I recommend this one for the action and weapon based martial arts fans out there! I give it a Stunner Rating of 4 out of 5 as I basically got what I went there to see! Now I need to go give Avatar a watch to see how good it is and what the hype is all about.

2 commented:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Merry Christmas Stunner.
That movie sounds too bloody for me. I'll give it a miss.
Enjoy the rest of your visit.