Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Truckin' Ain't for Sissies! (Truckfest 2008)

Damn right!

On Sunday I went to Truckfest with a few of my friends with the hopes of seeing some well tricked out trucks. But despite a few well polished and outfitted trucks, it was mostly ordinary truckes that were cleanup for display. The event itself wasn't as organized as an event should be and for something that was also dubbed family fun day we were rather pissed that we couldn't bring in our igloo. But despite the obvious disappointment I did manage to get a few decent shots. So here are a few of the pictures I took. You may olso go to my photoblog for some more photos. As usual you can click on the images to enlarge.

Mean monster trucks

Big red tiger trucks

Well polished, fancy interiors

Trucks with their polished engines on display

Trucks with bright pretty lights

Trucks that breathed fire

All kinds of trucks!

That was truckfest in a nutshel, well in a few shots. I hope you liked the photos.

10 commented:

It looks like you stayed awhile, nice pics.

Hello

What an amazing picture...they are so huge...:)

I really hope that all the party in my "cottage" not have tired you out...I really appreciate that you come :)


I have put a link from me to you on my blog I hope you don't mind... ;)

I think you were a little harsh in terms of the organization of the event. It was the first year and the subject matter is new to us...sooo I am prepared to give it some time to be better.

Not big on trucks but cool pics.Now a carfest woul dbe calling my name:)

Thumbs up blog reporter.

I would love to ride in one of those trucks....

Run over some people....

Wow...impressive trucks...indeed not for sissies ! ;-)

Ive always secretly thought I would make a cute trucker...

Though Id need a ladder to get up to the seat...

oh my gosh! I have been away from blogoshere for so long.. i feel like a starved addict... had to come get my crack!

Was that a pink interior I was looking at?? If so, niiiice. Very nice!

MONSTER GIRLS SAY IT WAS A GOOD ATTEMPT, AND WITH BETTER ORGANIZATION, CAN BECOME A WELL KNOWN AND ANTICIPATED ANNUAL EVENT. how comes u never took pics of us?