Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, December 04, 2006

Beer Contains Female Hormones!!!

No time to do a decent post, I have my first exam on Thursday an I feel dunce! Enjoy the joke. Hope the ladies won't hate me for this one. I also posted a new photo on Exotic Island Photos at the new address http://exoticislandphotos.blogspot.com (formerly Exotic Fotos).


Beer Contains Female Hormones!!!

Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1) argued over nothing.

2) refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

3) Gained weight.

4) Talked excessively without making sense.

5) Became overly emotional.

6) Couldn't drive.

7) Failed to think rationally

8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary.

11 commented:

dis woman only do number 3 (gain weight) and the last one (sit to pee), so guh weh!

mash up the exams.

yu know I think you there just might be some REAL truth to dat!
Nah stop drink my green bottles still!

Umm ... uh ... ok. If you say so.

Mash up di exam zeen.

Feelin' dunce B4 Thursday is awright, as long as U don't feel dunce on Friday -- preferably U'll feel like celebratin' on Friday. Your hard work will pay off -- meanwhile, don't drink noh beer:)

Lol,you could be worse.

goodluck on the exams

Nice photo, Stunner. The joke is not good at all (* have all the women left yet? HA HA HAH HAH!*) I must say, you braver than me! Good luck on the exams.

tag your it man.. lr started something i was the last person i did my 5 unknown things about me.. so now its your turn.. check my blog for mine i guess.

Thank's for the exam encouragement everyone! It didn't go as well as I wanted but, I should pass.

I'll be surfing your posts tomorrow.