Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Weekend Eye Candy

You know I that I just had to drop a weekend post for you all. I came across this picture of a "model" who called herself Buffie and I must say I am without words to describe my reaction! Even now I still cant find words to describe, so I'll leave it up to you. This girl yah have a ratid piece a body and a helleba (Jamaican for extremely huge) ass! I was actually going to write a post about some of the things I love about black women, but this pictures sums it up all too well!

I will be off to Ocho Rios for the weekend with some of my family, hopefully. So if all goes well I will have lots of pictures to share with you. Remember that all roads lead to the blogger's link up...whenever it is...hopefully not this weekend. Just waiting on Mad Bull to confirm an date and time and venue.

Anyway mi nah tarry here blogging for too long cause this is the weekend post. So enjoy the weekend eye-candy. For those who have not had enough of Buffie and are so inclined can visit her site. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

11 commented:

Enjoy Ocho Rios.I hope to go to Dunns falls myself

Oh my Lord! What a fine piece o' woman! Hope to join the link up.

Yow Buffy is fine. Have fun in Ocho.

*Roll eyes* you men! :)

Portland again? Green with envy.

Yeh, like Gela...you men!

yes rude boy. tell em. buffie is queen

Hail up, Stunner. Can you make the blogger linkup earlier than 9:00 PM? Say 7:00 or 8:00PM. See the details on the same post on my blog... Right click and select "Open in a new browser window" here.

WOW!!!!....that's alot of booty...mine doesn't

Buffy's body is banging, but her face...well...let's just say it's a good thing that her ass distracts from her face.

lawd...dat deh pikchur hol I.