Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, March 05, 2010

Mouse vs Stunner vs Trap

I have been having mouse invasions now and then in my apartment. I have eradicated the vicious mouse on each occasion, however I noticed several days ago that one has trespassed in my apartment once again. I came into the kitchen to make my self some breakfast when i came face to face with the evil rodent, who quickly went into hiding. But he was sure to make his vile intent evident by the loads of feces that he left on my counter and in my dish drain. Such blatant disrespect and a clear display for his lack of regard for human kind!

But it will not end this way, as I went to the supermarket the same day and bought several glue mouse trap. However, the evil varmint has not showed his face since!

I just hope he doesn't find any of this damn cheese!

6 commented:

lol, best cheese commercial ever!

LOL -- ah so dem brite an tan bad!

How to get rid of mice - stop up every hole there is - no matter how small they seem - with steel wool. Mice can squeeze dem likkle na'asy self through a hole the size of a dollar coin. This requires you to get down on your knees and get into dirty places. But I know you can do it!

lol...poor u...imagine a little little mousey ;)

evil rodent is right... mice are terrorists!

wow....didn't expect that to happen to the mouse...i was frightened lol

Mouse problem....get a kitten. Purrrrrr

I have been having mouse invasions now and then in my apartment. I have eradicated the vicious mouse on each occasion.Thanks..