Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gimbilyn It Is For Restaurant Week 2010!

The poll result are in and we have an undisputed winner for the restaurant I should go to for Restaurant Week! [Dramatic drum roll!!!] An the winner is... Gimbilyn Restaurant!!! here are the results of the poll, which was officially closed at 11:59pm yesterday.


KRW 2010
Which restaurant should I dine at for KRW
Gimbilyn Restaurant
43.5%
10
Grogge Shoppe Restaurant
30.4%
7
East Japanese
21.7%
5
Hotel Four Season
4.3%
1
total votes: 23


So it' soff to Gimbilyn Restaurant to sample their Restaurant Week menu, cuisine, service and ambiance! Thanks for your participation and your votes, I really appreciate it. Look out for my review of my Restaurant Week experience at Gimbilyn Restaurant in my next post!

0 commented: