Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, January 02, 2006

Portland Pics and Scenes of Jamaica

Back From Portland

I know I've been away from my blog lately. Don't worry I have not abandoned my blog. As I said in my last post I was heading to Portland. I hadn't been to Portland in such a long time. Nothing much has changed, still a quiet rural town. I met up with some of my friends and former class-mates who were also visiting for the holidays. And of course I had to visit the beach. My friends and I went to Frenchman's Cove. Frenchman's Cove is a nice little beach, with a wonderful landscape, as you can see from the pictures. I had a wonderful time at the beach and also the river that flows into the sea. I went to Boston for some Jerk, had some pork and chicken with some festivals. It's not at nice as before. I didn't get to sample Dr. D's Jerk place in Buff Bay, as I was in a rush both going to and coming from Portie. I'll try to stop there the next time I visit Portland. Enjoy the pictures.


Scenes of Jamaica Launched!

As you may have noticed, quiet a few of the pictures above have Scenes of Jamaica printed on it as well as the URL. If you remember I made mention of the website I was working on. Well, it is up and running. I have uploaded most of the pictures of Jamaica that I have taken thus far. You can visit the site at http://www.scenesofjamaica.com.jm . The site also contains brief info about the island such as its location, history and the national symbols. I'm sure you will like the pictures of the beautiful island, Jamaica.

12 commented:

Hey, glad to see you're back safe and sound! Love the pics!

nice website! love the photos, portland looks lush and green and inviting.

Happy New Year, Stunner! Ah, Portland. Your pics took me back, so refreshing. Okay, I'm gone to check out your site...

The pics are absolutely breathtaking. Portland is really a Jamaican gem. Checking out your site too ... congrats on the launch!

Congrats on the launch. Now you're going to be running two sites, how ambitious. I'll have to check out Portland, it looks beautiful.

Photos looks nice and relaxing. I've yet to visit Jamacia, but it's coming soon

Happy New Years

Welcome back!

The pics are breath taking....

Ahhh I need some of that weather now...it's wet and cold here in NYC!

~Smooches~

The site looks good....congrats!!

wasn't it raining constantly while you were in portland? but yea, portland is beautiful...

Lovely pics.The greenery looks like home.And Stunner,you got no weight to lose:)

Excellent pics, Stunner. By the way, do you play squash?

I'm happy you all loved the pics and thanks for the support for my site, Scenes of Jamaica. Portland is indeed a beautiful parish. The next time I head that way I want to take some more photos.

Thanks for the complements Sunshine and Abeni, now unuh a mek mi head swell :)

I would also like to welcome N`control and `Ka, two new visitors to my site. Hope to see you drop by again.`Ka, Portland gets a good amount of rain, but not all the time, as everyone thinks.

No I don't play squash Ri...why do you ask? I do play a little lawn tennis now and then.