Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend Rewiew


The weekend is over, damn it blew by so quickly, or is it because I spent the weekend between work and in my bed. Nevertheless, I did do something this weekend. I went to see a play on Sunday evening up by The Phillip Sherlock Centre at the University of the West Indies, Mona. The play was titled "Aida of Nubia". (Picture above adopted from a similar play) The story is about a Nubian princess who was captured by a Egyptian General and his army when the invaded her homeland. I would have summarized the whole play for you, but I won't. Just in case the play is still in the theaters and and some of you might want to go to watch it. But the play was a good one, I enjoyed it. The actors were good too, and some of them were really good singers. The actors spanned a wide range of age groups, from prep-schools to upper-high school students and probably a few university students. The proceeds were for charity, which is always a good thing. The $700 ticket was worth it...although I didn't pay for it! Chatting bout play, I also got a chance to see Vibes a few weeks ago! Vibes was absolutely wonderful, the best play I have watched since Cinderelisha and the DJ Prince! It had me laughing my bellybottom out. I plan to get myself the DVD when I get paid if I can clear my ever-mounting bills.

It's Monday morning and the beginning of another work week for most of you. So here is a little something that all you employees should know:

SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T).

We are trying to give our employees more S.H.I.T than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T on the course, please see your supervisor. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T list and our supervisors are especially skilled at seeing you get all the S.H.I.T you can handle.

Employees who don't take their S.H.I.T will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T).Those who fail to take D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T seriously will have ! to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T).

Since our supervisors took S.H.I.T before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T already. If you are full of S.H.I.T you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LIST of LEADERS (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T).

For employees who are intending to pursue a career in management and consulting, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATION (M.O.R.E.S.H.I.T). This course emphasizes how to manage M.O.R.E.S.H.I.T

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TEACHING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T.S.H.I.T).

Thank you,BOSS IN GENERAL, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING(B.I.G.S.H.I.T)

P.S. Now send this S.H.I.T to 5 people who need S.H.I.T in their life, just not the same person who sent you this S.H.I.T. They have already had their fill of S.H.I.T.Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

The Director Under the Main Bureau of Super High Intensity Training.(The D.U.M.B.S.H.I.T.)


Enjoy your week!!!

9 commented:

Enjoy the week Stunner. The weekends are really too short. We need to lobby for an extra day.

LOL,that a lot of S.H.I.T.I love the theatre and those plays sound like good stuff

lol...that's cute...imma have to print that out and post it at work...lol

LOL!!! I love your SHIT!! It's too funny!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend and didn't get into too much SHIT!! ~lol~

This post was too funny!

~Smooches~

where you get that S.H.I.T. from? I like that...I have to use that.

I miss going to see a good play!

That special high intensity training, my ex boss sent us all an email about it once, haha.

Cinderelisha and the DJ Prince lol. bad boy title!