Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Blogversary Stunner's Afflictions!!! (Belated)

Happy Anniversary to Stunner's Afflictions!!! I totally for got that it was my blogs anniversary I'm such a bad author! Yes folks on August 02, 2007 Stunner's Afflictions turned two (2) years old! Who would have known that out of curiosity about, the then new phenomenon to me, blogging would have grown into an addiction. And that my blog would have survived for two long years. Thanks to all my visitors and especially my regular readers for your continued support, without your readership I don't think I would have kept it going.

Update: Went home yesterday and the cable was back! Yeeeahhhh!

14 commented:

Happy two years and here's to many more!

Best of your Blogverary to you.... "blogversary" bwoy uunuh nuh ramp fi mek up word though

all's well that ends well. Congratulations. Keep it up!

Mannnn! Congratulations. Now THAT'S the way to do it. Belated or not, great job friend.

I forget mine too hmmm...congrats 2 years already? seems like you were with us from day one

**Strewing confetti and popping champagne** Hanpy Blogversary (hic...hic)!! Wheeeee!!!!

congrats Stunner!!!!!

stick around for many more

Congratulations and celebrations....here's to many many more

congratulation mang.. keep blogging.. till you ole jus like madbull :rofl.. i'm just playing man..

cONGRATS, mR. sTUNNER. hOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU...

happy anniversay....my dear!

Happy blogging...It seems we started on the same date .Next year we can throw a join party

Hey happy blogversary......keep em coming....

Thanks everyone for the congrats and the good wishes. And certainly Kami, that party will definitely be on!