Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008!!!

Click to view larger.

2008 is finally here my friends! Another occasion to celebrate and to give thanks that we made it through one year and have the opportunity to begin a new one. To some it is an opportunity for a fresh start, a new beginning, a time to set new resolutions, while to others it is just a passage in the never ending time. Whatever, it is to you, I hope you have a wonderful productive year.

I don't believe in New Years Resolutions, but I do have a few goals that I want to fulfill. But I'll put it like this, I want to be stronger, stronger physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually.

I didn't go anywhere to ring in the New Year, instead I stayed home after coming from the gym, watched the CSI Sin City marathon, drink Sorrel with White Rum and Vodka and chatted on the phone until the new year. Sounds, pretty sad doesn't it? Well it didn't feel that way to me. For some reason, I am pretty content with how I have started the new year. It's off to work later in the afternoon, so I pretty much have nothing planned for tomorrow, but to catchup on some blogs. Enjoy the first holiday for 2008 ma peeps! By the way, how did you ring in the new year?

9 commented:

Spent it at home wid mi family -- we said a prayer an' reflected a bit. May God guide an' keep you in His joy, Stunner, for 2008 & forever, amen.

Church and then idled with the neighbours

Spent my time home watching the ball drop with my son.

Happy New Year!

Stayed home surfing the net. Happy New Year Stunner and to all my fellow bloggers.

I spent it at home. Nyammed up some good food, natty played music and I watched a movie (War, with Jet Li and Jason Stratham! A good watch).
After the movie, we settled in to watch the proceedings in Times Square, and Natty was calling all our friends with New Year's wishes, then Natty had to wake me up to watch the ball drop. After that, I just went to bed.
There had been talk of going to the beach with friends and liquor, but that certainly didn't pan out.

went over to a friends house and watched the fireworks from all the happening parties from her front yard :p

Mannn, I was watching the Twilight Zone marathon on the Sci-Fi channel. Nevermind the fact that I've seen these marathons nearly 2 dozen times, but it just NEVER gets tiring. I stopped it long enough to watch the ball drop and then it was back ta bizness! Happy New Year man.

Happy New Year, Stunner. Wishing you a blessed and fantastic year. I like your goal to be stronger in every aspect of your life.