Subscribe

Click below subscribe to my RSS


OR



Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, November 30, 2007

Whoii Cowl a Bite Mi Shut!!!

Yes, I said it, cold a bite mi! As I stepped out of the airport the cold of late autumn was there to greet me with wide open arms! Not even in my freezer of an office, compares to the cold I feel while I am here. I haven't done anything so far since I came up here apart from trying to stay warm and eat all the food I can't afford when I'm on the Rock! But I have mustered up the courage to head out into the cold, so tomorrow I'll be on the road to soak in some of the frigid weather. Yeaahhh!

No I'm not out of my mind to be freezing my ass of in New York, instead of relaxing in the warm sun on the beach in Jamaica. But you only live once, and I have been on the beach countless times, but I have never been in New York in the cold time, so it's a new experience. At least I can write this down in my book of experiences, although I doubt I'll get to see snow. I really wanted to see snow though, but trying to get a cheap ticket with the vacation schedule at work later in the year was impossible. But I hope to make th best of my cold NY vacation! Anyway likkle more, mi gone unda mi blanket and comforter!

10 commented:

Hot chocolate wid marshmallows will mek de weather a bit more palatable -- an' off-season clearance shoppin' can also create nuff heat inna de place.

Meh, i wanna see snow too:P

Mi nuh envy yu at all inna dat deh cowl. But have a great time anyway. BTW, de Chrismus breeze start 'ere aready, so we gettin' our share.

Have a safe travel back as well.

not me at all...bundle up well..prayig snow falls so u can record the experience

Dude, you've got it all wrong. You're supposed to COME to the tropics during winter.

See any snow yet? It's on the way.

@Melody: The sales does bring some warmness to this dreaded cold!

@Gordon Swaby: LOL!

@Jamaican Dawta: Thanks, I am indeed having a nice time, despite the cold! I love the Christmas breeze, it's the Christmas traffic I hate!

@Kami: I am certainly prying fr snow, and you know I will have to snap a picture of two, and even a video!

@Leon: LOL! Not at all, when you coe from the tropics that's how it is to be done!

@justacoolcat: Not yet, but should be getting some tomorrow!

snow and har cousin can stay mi no waan see dem at all

A MEK U COULDN CARR' MI?
MI FREN ASK MI TODAY WEN MI A COME BACK A NEWW YORK.....MI SEH NEX YEAR SUMMA WEN OONU THAW OUT AN BREEZE OFF!...LOL
enjoy yuhself!

A MEK U COULDN CARR' MI?
MI FREN ASK MI TODAY WEN MI A COME BACK A NEWW YORK.....MI SEH NEX YEAR SUMMA WEN OONU THAW OUT AN BREEZE OFF!...LOL
enjoy yuhself!